www.camarohavoc.com privacy policies covered herein, are effective June 1, 2014. This privacy statement covers the Website www.camarohavoc.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding any of the statements contained in this disclosure, you should first Contact Us.
Information collection and use:
- In order to use our Website, you will have to provide us with certain personal information so we may establish a user name and password that will enable you to complete your transaction with us. www.camarohavoc.com is the sole owner of the information collected during your visit to our site. We collect personal identifiable information from our users at different sections of our site. All information we collect such as name, address, shipping address and credit card is used for the purposes of billing you for your purchases and fulfilling your order. We will also use this information to contact you in the event we encounter an issue completing your order. If during your visit, you opt to use our “email a friend” option, we will ask you for your friends email address in order to complete your request. A onetime email will be sent inviting your friend to visit our site. Your friend can contact us at www.camarohavoc.com to have their information removed from our database.
Communications from the site:
- As a new customer, you will receive an email from us when you successfully register in our website. Once registered, you will also receive an email when the checkout process is completed for your purchase. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing specific tracking information for your order. You may not opt/out of receiving these critical service emails. From time to time, we will email special offers newsletters. These newsletters are sent only to those customers that opt to receive our newsletters at the time they register with our site. Customers that do not opt for this feature will not be contacted in the future.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- General information is not specific to you and cannot be traced in any way to you. Such information includes certain non-personal information from visitors to the site (such as the time of day the site is accessed) and certain information in aggregate form (such as statistics relating to the number and frequency of visitors). www.camarohavoc.com uses general information only in ways that do not identify you, the specific user, meaning that it is never linked to personal information.
Personally Identifiable Information:
- Personal information is specific to you and includes such things as your email address or name and mailing address. This type of information is sometimes called "personally identifiable information." The only personal information collected through our site is information you choose to supply in response to a request or offer, or to process your order. From time to time, www.camarohavoc.com may also contact you about updates or special offers as described above. If you do not wish to be contacted beyond our initial response to your request for more information, please send an e-mail indicating your preferences to our Customer Service Department via our Contact Us web form. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Cookies, Log Files & Clear ".Gifs":
- www.camarohavoc.com also uses the technology called "cookies" which involves placing a small text file on your computer. The cookie assigns a unique identifying number to your web browser, allowing our site to recognize your browser (but not otherwise identify you) and passively track activities on the site. Data collected from our site's cookies is general data and used only in the aggregate; our cookies do not access, collect or reveal any personal information or other data stored on your computer. Our “cookies” are known as “session cookies” That is, once your visit ends, the cookie is automatically eliminated. www.camarohavoc.com stores “log files” for future analytics. These files do not identify users. They are only used to identify the trends and interests of our customers so that we can better serve their needs in the future. www.camarohavoc.com uses Clear Gifs only to track the transactions sent to us by our affiliates and are not tied to personally identifiable information. These affiliates promote our site throughout the internet and in return, www.camarohavoc.com compensates these affiliates for all the finalized sales that originate as a result of their efforts. www.camarohavoc.com does not use Clear Gifs to track the online movements of our customers or any other customer activities. www.camarohavoc.com uses 1st and 3rd party cookies. 1st party cookies are for navigation purposes only and do not store any personal user information. 3rd party cookies allowed by www.camarohavoc.com are used by Google as these are used by them for analytics purposes and do not store any personal user information. We have no access or control over these third party cookies.
- If you use our forum on the site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in this forums.
Links Service Providers and other sites:
- Your credit card information is encrypted while traveling the Internet. No information submitted during transmission is 100% safe. www.camarohavoc.com follows generally accepted industry standards and technology to protect all personal information submitted by customers. However, www.camarohavoc.com cannot guarantee the absolute security of these transmissions. Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct and update your account by making the change on our member information page. In order to do so, you will have to log into the “my account” section. Enter your user name and password. Once logged in, you will have options to 1. Edit your profile 2. View order status and history 3. Manage your address book All of these options once saved, you will see a note on the top of the page that says “your account has been successfully updated”. You may also edit your profile by emailing our Customer Support or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below:
14874 Telegraph Road
Redford, MI 48239
www.camarohavoc.com will notify you in the event any 3rd party that is not our agent or service provider would like to collect any Personal Identifiable Information so that you may determine if you would like to share such information with them.